Avant articulated loaders are used by municipalities, park districts and schools across the United States for sidewalk snow removal, property maintenance, landscaping and more. This small and agile machine can be easily maneuvered through narrow walkways and leaves minimal ground damage on the most delicate surfaces.
Thanks to its comprehensive, high quality attachment range, Avant tackles maintenance jobs year-round, in every region of the United States and Canada.
Snow removal is a breeze using the Avant dozer blade, snow plow, snow broom or snow blower. The optional spacious cab equipped with an efficient heater guarantees comfortable working conditions despite inclement weather.
The high-pressure washer is a powerful street cleaner that can be used to clean and disinfect playgrounds, sports grounds, parks, sidewalks, yards and large public areas. The complete Avant attachment range is available for various municipality maintenance jobs in parks, gardens, graveyards and other green areas.
• Transition speed of up to 18.5 mph
• Incredible power-to-weight ratio
• More than 200 attachments to select from
• Easy on the operator's body & posture
• Prevents accidental injuries
• Work more productively to save on time, money and labor costs
• Average fuel consumption less than a gallon per hour
• Easy and inexpensive to service
• Loader noise reduced by design
• Work in changing weather conditions
• Steering system protected from rain and snow
• Work safely and efficiently year-round
• Excellent working visibility in all directions
• Easy, safe side entry
• Easy-to-grasp operation technique
• Compact, agile & easy to control
• Turning radius less than 8.5 feet