Proper maintenance of golf courses is crucial to maintain playing conditions and overall course aesthetic.
The articulated steering makes the Avant agile and easy to handle, fitting into tight spaces. Its ability to turn tight circles without damaging grass makes the Avant loader a perfect solution for golf course maintenance.
The modern design of these machines offers superior visibility in all directions, easy one-step entry and exit from the cab and a telescopic boom that provides more reach and accurate handling of loads. In addition, Avant offers more than 200 attachments, making one machine able to do the work of several different machines. One machine can serve as a snow plow, a lawn mower, a leaf collector, a forklift, backhoe and much more.
Avant machines reduce labor costs and offer a safer, more efficient way to maintain playing conditions and overall golf course aesthetic required for proper golf course maintenance.
• Reduces manual labor and acquisition costs (by using the right equipment)
• Lower operating costs (labor, machines, ease of operation)
• Reduce downtime with more reliable equipment
• Offer safer and more efficient ways to complete tasks
• Minimal surface impact – protects turf/grass
• Versatility – one machine for all jobs